Patient Congress 2021 FAQs
1. Who can participate in Patient Congress?
Patient Congress is for all patients, caregivers and their advocates. You do not need to be a NPAF volunteer to participate, but if you’d like to volunteer, we invite you to sign up here.
2. How much does it cost to register?
Registration is free!
3. Do I need to complete an application?
No, you do need to complete an application. To participate in Patient Congress, you will just need register here.
4. What will I need to participate?
You will need secure Internet connection; Zoom; a computer, tablet or phone to participate in our sessions.
5. Will the sessions be recorded?
Yes, we will record all sessions so you may revisit after Patient Congress on NPAF’s YouTube page.
6. If I have issues viewing or hearing the sessions, or have problems with Zoom, who should I contact?
For any technical problems during Patient Congress, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. I’ve just registered for Patient Congress. What else can I do?
Thank you for registering! Join our Health Needs Navigation campaign by signing up for our campaign digest and tuning into our campaign kick-off call on Sept 29 at 4 pm ET!