Volunteer for NPAF
Be an ambassador for person-centered care
Our volunteers are dedicated, passionate people committed to improving the quality of life for patients and families living with a diagnosed condition. They are current and former patients, caregivers, health care professionals and other people who care about improving the health care experience for everyone.
NPAF volunteers help advance our mission by directly educating and engaging their communities about person-centered care.
What Can You Do?
Here are some ways you can shine as a NPAF volunteer:
- Promote NPAF and PAF in your community
- Support our grassroots campaigns
- Host educational workshops
- Partner with us on special projects
- Share our patient and caregiver resources
- Participate in Patient Congress and other events
What We Offer
- Trainings. We offer ongoing skills- and issues-based trainings to equip you with a deeper understanding about the importance of advocacy and the issues affecting patients and caregivers.
- Resources. We’ve designed different campaign toolkits to make it easier for you to support our efforts and engage your communities.
- Community. As a volunteer, you will be connected to our network of advocates who are passionate about improving the health care experience for all patients and caregivers. To meet others who support our cause, join our Facebook group!